homestead - Re: [Homestead] FAQ's Bermuda Grasses

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] FAQ's Bermuda Grasses
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

Lynda,
Seems to me that when you respond like that you are
giving him the satisfaction that he wants. His
approach is to attack his opponent because he doesn't
have reason on his side. Most of the time there is
logical connection between what he is responding to
and to what he says about that.
His posts have been making a lot more sense to me now
that I've stopped reading them. If he ever does say
anything worth listening too, maybe someone will point
that out.
Van Dell

<http://www.bermudagrass.com/info/faq.html#%288%29%20How%20much%20water>