homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dryland agriculture

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dryland agriculture
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:06:31 -0500

The truth about global warming and the coming ice age

Seems to me it doesn't matter whether global warming is a natural event or effect of humankind. Seems likely to me that it is a natural, cyclical happening, but quite possibly speeded by human activity. Seems to me it would be profitable for us to see how much we can affect world temperatures for humankind's benefit.