homestead - Re: [Homestead] FAQ's Bermuda Grasses

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] FAQ's Bermuda Grasses
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:08:16 -0700

Well, I guess I'm still thinking "the West" which is sort of where/how this thread really started going. Plus he was whining about lawns in So. Cal. Generally in "the West" Bermuda grass is considered a lawn grass.

So my bad since he was jumping back and forth from pasture to lawn and back to pasture and from "the West" to Kentucky (which I thought was more into fescues and timothy and "blue" grasses than Bermuda) and back again, so I was back on "lawn" and "the West." <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "clhw" <clhw AT InfoAve.Net>