homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moles....was Milky spore

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moles....was Milky spore
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:21:02 -0500

Of course, Gene, the moles are Heartwood might be different... <g>
You could always catch one of the little blind suckers and cut him open
to find out what he's been eating....lol...

I have caught some in temporary holes in the ground where, inexplicably, they were unable to dig their way out. Alas, I did not do autopsies.