homestead - Re: [Homestead] Milky spore

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Milky spore
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:08:31 -0400

You can get it from a lot of places. I think I ordered mine from
Gardens Alive. A google search should turn up lots of options, and I
think even Home Depot might carry it these days.
I don't know what I want to get rid of most, the beetles or the moles.
Milky spore takes out both, but it's not an instant thing. It is safe,
however. For those unfamiliar,
http://www.milkyspore.com/milkyspore.htm
There's also an FAQ page worth reading.
Bev

clhw wrote:
Where do you get it, Bev? We have one Japanese beetle trap nearly
slam full.... But at least half of the apple tree is still uneaten.

Just a reminder....now is the time to apply milky spore to your
lawn if you have a problem with Japanese beetles.

Bev