homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fwd: Re: Frankenfoods of the home grown variety..lol

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fwd: Re: Frankenfoods of the home grown variety..lol
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:34:25 -0700

Whip some cream, dump in the set jello, whip them together and then put it in paper cups with a popcicle stick. Or whip yogurt and jello together and do the same thing. Great "ice cream" bars.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Viking" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

I have recently rediscovered how much I like Jello with fruit in
it....simple pleasures....Jello is fairly cheap per serving, especially
the generic brands, and it doesn't take much fruit to dress it up....a
banana or two, a peach or two, an apple or two....yeah, it's sugar, but
it is a cool summer desert, especially topped with whipped cream. I
suppose I could buy the sugar free stuff, but yuck. If I'm picking my
poisons, I'll take the dye colors over the artificial sweeteners. :)