homestead - [Homestead] In Passing - Not Worthy of Becoming a New Thread

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] In Passing - Not Worthy of Becoming a New Thread
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 05:12:06 -0700 (PDT)

For CBS’s Fall Lineup, Check Inside Your Refrigerator
By DAVID S. JOACHIM
Published: July 17, 2006
CBS plans to announce Monday that it will place laser imprints of its
trademark
eye insignia, as well as logos for some of its shows, on some 35 million eggs.

An updated version of 'The Egg and I"? No link included - not worth the
trouble
of retrieving my password. Shades of Big Brother...I draw the line at being
watched by my food!

Sandy, Over (at) The Cuckoo's Nest

Get free email at http://www.highdesert.com

  • [Homestead] In Passing - Not Worthy of Becoming a New Thread, sanrico, 07/18/2006