homestead - Re: [Homestead] Random thoughts

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Random thoughts
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:27:17 +0000 (America/Los_Angeles)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:32:23 -0400, Viking wrote:

Amy -
There's SO much in this that I want to answer / comment on - but I see too
much
of myself both in your self-doubting query and in Bev's most excellent
response,
and I know fer shure it would detour the whole thread off into an egocentric
spin. Suffice to say, I am relieved - albeit amazed - that we loners are not
so
alone after all. Let's hear it for the misfits! Best of luck in your
(ad)venture
- please, please keep us up to speed on how you're progressing. I'm sure your
predicted barrage of questions will benefit everyone!
Sandy