homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blurbs and other random thoughts
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:35:03 -0700

Oops, typing too fast. That should read "shouldn't use plastic or paper!"

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
***The youngest kidlet's current thing is learning to sew. She's made some
Log Cabin quilt pillows for everyone and now her latest project is making
bags. She's adament that folks should be using plastic or paper bags and
should bring their own. She's going to give them to relatives for
Christmas. She took apart a brown paper grocery bag and used it as the
pattern. Worked great. Plus, she even steamed in the lines like the
grocery bags have so that you can fold them up like the grocery bags.
Clever little bugger. Just wanted to make me look bad, I'm sure <g>