homestead - Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:36:36 -0400

Drew, it's good to see you again, and I think of you, too, when I pass
the theatre in Rome. I get down there once a month or so, most of my
doctors are in Rome, and in fact, I am going to a Rome Braves game, a
doubleheader, on Wednesday. Perhaps when you are in the area, we can
meet for lunch or something, and you know you are always welcome to come
up to the farm. I live about 20 miles or so north of Berry College.

Lynn, good to see you here, too. Thanks again for the advice on my arm.
Now that Gene has spilled the beans and my secret is out, I guess I
should have written you last Thursday and told you the news. I was
mostly just embarrassed, I think. It's just a hairline fracture-nothing
to worry about. It's looking much better than it did!
(For those who are trying to read between the lines, I had spoken to
Lynn privately about my arm before I went to the doctor, but I hadn't
told her about what the doctor found...)<Bev tucks tail between legs and
cowers>

Bev

DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

good to hear from you again, I just pop in from time to time myself now but usually get frustrated in my search for substance and leave again. We really do miss tvo and his kind in here. I hope all is well in your end of the state, I do some business in Rome a few times
a year now, and always wonder where I am in relation to you guys. Hope to talk to you more,

Drew in Ga

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W