homestead - Re: [Homestead] Grease gun recommendations?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Grease gun recommendations?
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:35:39 -0700

At 6/5/2006 05:12 PM,Gene GeRue wrote:

>The cartridge with the grease is the problem not the gun. I smack the
>end on something hard to force the grease thru the air pocket.

What do you smack, the gun or the cartridge?

With the cartridge in the gun you smack the pump end when it hits an air pocket. There is usually some type of flat spot where you can hit it. You just want to force the grease down, not break the grease gun.
No matter how you look at it it's a pain in the butt when you hit an air spot.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
Western WA, USA

I have a warehouse job handling imports,
I'm paid more in a day than the Chinese
who make it are paid in a month.