homestead - Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chinese own us!

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chinese own us!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:54:26 -0700

You're such a moron, "Lynda". Look at your college catalog and see that 2/3 of the "college math classes" offered do not contribute units to a B. A.

Lynda wrote:

Well, Rob, at least this time he didn't blame it all on the California college system and then try to tell us that 130 of the 120 classes offered were remedial math classes <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

You're lumping all the taxes together and blaming LBJ for them?
That's what I figured. To me it looks like a way to blame "the other
political party" for the way things are now. <Sigh>, no surprise
there, not even sure why I bothered to ask...

Rob in WA, with 8.1 sales tax, a gas tax, but no state income tax.