homestead - Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chinese own us!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chinese own us!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:35:22 -0700

Well, Rob, at least this time he didn't blame it all on the California college system and then try to tell us that 130 of the 120 classes offered were remedial math classes <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

You're lumping all the taxes together and blaming LBJ for them?
That's what I figured. To me it looks like a way to blame "the other
political party" for the way things are now. <Sigh>, no surprise
there, not even sure why I bothered to ask...

Rob in WA, with 8.1 sales tax, a gas tax, but no state income tax.