homestead - Re: [Homestead] How the US Empire operates,

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How the US Empire operates,
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:54:37 -0700

Ah, poor little rodent farmer. Must have seen my name and now his bloomers
are in a bunch again! "Impression" indeed. I'd say flame at any expense
cause one is not mature enough to react any other way!

I'm sure the r.f. has never read anything about Grant. If he had he would
know that Grant has never been "traditionally respected." They don't even
teach that garbage in p.s.

He's on a bill (normally associated with respect), dufus, and from what I read, is given credit for winning lots of battles, as a general would.

You know, Lyndie girl, in public school I learned the difference between "then" and "than". The spelling checker doesn't hide the fact that you don't. There's no evidence that you've had any education of any sort. The moment the topic strays from the talking points provided to you by the DemNatCom, you're totally lost, and resort to calling people "liar" and "racist".

Do you remember the time you tried to tell us that almond flavoring is really just cyanide? I had quite a laugh over that one. I wouldn't use you as an information source for the time of day.

Bill