homestead - Re: [Homestead] How the US Empire operates,

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How the US Empire operates,
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:30:52 -0700

> Ah, poor little rodent farmer. Must have seen my name and now his bloomers are in a bunch again! "Impression" indeed.
> I'd say flame at any expense cause one is not mature enough to react any other way!

It's surely the most loathsome slug ever to infect a list.

I just noticed that facts never entered into your implications that Arnold is a Nazi, so why should they here? What kind of slimeball devotes its life to gossiping about long-dead politicians? I guess they can't sue...

It's a good thing, for you, to drone on about things that can never be proven definitively true or false. I remember how difficult it was for you to figure out what percentage of their tuition CA residents are paying at community college, or what percentage of the classes offered are below college level. Since such concrete notions elude you, it's better to dwell in fantasies about the distant past.

Bill