homestead - Re: [Homestead] Phony e-mail from Microsoft?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Phony e-mail from Microsoft?
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:00:25 -0700

At 4/4/2005 09:05 AM, you wrote:
Thanks for the confirmation.

I suspect the Dumaru thing is why I have also received e-mails from myself to invest in certain securities.

Sure makes me nostalgic for the Mac.

I was really wondering the first time I got a returned message that I didn't send to someone I don't know. I contacted my (then) ISP and asked what was happening & they explained it. My options were to change my e-mail address which was good till the next time it happened or ignore it. I ignored it.
My juno e-mail got that ms virus a lot for several weeks. I set up a filter to toss anything from that ms.
Just don't open it...

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Now in western Washington, USA