homestead - Re: [Homestead] How Societies Choose ....

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How Societies Choose ....
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:14:18 EDT

> Because you said so. You said you wanted to be seperate from all the rabble
> out there. You have choosen to live seperate. Surely you haven't fallen
> into the trap of folks who don't know other than the generic public school
> definition of words?

Ah, that's where you are confused then. Just because someone avoids
parasitic and codependent relationships with the "outside" world, it doesn't
follow
that they are isolated. We have a great many contacts and interactions with
our
neighbors and community and the wider world. We just don't become symbiotic
with them, much less parasitic.

Surely you haven't fallen into the trap of folks who don't know other than
the generic public school expectations of themselves?

James