homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rabbits

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rabbits
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:22:10 -0600

Gene wrote:
>Worse, you have not inoculated yourself with the homesteader independence
>virus. Why ask us? A quick Google search found this:

<good info snipped>

LOL! Because I joined a homestead list to be able to ask advice from people
who have done what I have begun to do. But back to Medicaid....<grin>

>Now that I've given you a mild spanking, let me say that, for your
>purposes, IF your present stock all appear healthy and characterize the
>traits you desire, go ahead and let them be incestuous. And do report the
>results.

Oh sure you don't want to talk about the mundane, but you don't mind
hearing about the sex! LOL! Just kidding.

Best wishes,
Melody

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
--Lazarus Long