homestead - RE: [Homestead] Phony e-mail from Microsoft?

  • From: "Tim Oppenheim" <timopp AT mac.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Phony e-mail from Microsoft?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:58:52 -0500

The new OS X is simply awesome. BSD Unix for power users. The happy mac for
the average joe. Great security; including military grade encryption and
file deletion, plus no one holds a candle as far as hardware and design.

Between my 3 gHz Dell and my old 500 mHz iBook, the Dell is a constant
frustration ( you have deduct 2 gigs just for Virus and Spyware
Ooverhead)while the iBook has been an enduring joy. The new Mac Mini is a
real head turner.

When your ready check out http://dealmac.com for the best prices

Tim Oppenheim
Davidson Software, Inc.