homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Iraq war goes badly, will continue to do so.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Iraq war goes badly, will continue to do so.
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:38:09 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

> Millions of pounds of weapons have been found and destroyed, so I must
> assume you are referring to the "weapons of mass destruction" Practically
everyone
> on both sides of the political fence believed he had them and we don't
know
> that he didn't . Just as in the first war, where Saddam sent his best
weapons
> into Iran to protect them from us, he is suspected of shipping much into
> Syria in the months leading up to the current war. We know for a fact from
> witnesses that one of the last sites inspectors said held biological
weapons was
> visited by convoys of Russian trucks (known to be for hire) in the 3 days
prior
> to our entering the country and the place was empty when we got there. If
> you were Saddam and had many months to prepare, would you have left the >
evidence of lies out in the open???

***Serious question. Maybe you or someone else can answer it. We have
these satelites which we keep seeing pictures from. You've seen them. You
can just about see the pimples on a mosquitoes arse. We had them watching
Iraq for the last 10 years. How come they didn't see anything moving?

> We really didn't understand the ways of Hitler, murdering the Jews and
> starting his plan for world domination, but we occupied Germany anyway.

***Oh come on. Of course we understood Hitler. We understood him but we
didn't condone what he was doing. And we understood the German people to a
degree far more than we will ever understand the folks in Iraq.

Saddam
> murdered with weapons of mass destruction countless Kurds, should we let
this
> stand simply because they are Kurds and different from us?? Saddam rolled
into
> Kuwait, raping and pillaging as he went, and we responded to this as well.

***And where did he get those weapons? Who stood over their for the photo
op while he was dropping dirty bombs? Who lied to the Kuwaities?

> Should we not have simply because we didn't understand their Ways??This is
not
> a religious war, we are not imposing our religion on the people of Iraq.
We
> are removing a tyrant and will back out leaving the people of Iraq in the
> position to elect whom they choose. The opposition parties are already
forming in
> Iraq within the democratic structure and will put candidates on future
> ballots. Sure this first election will take place under our direction,
but not
> those in the future.

***Wanna place a bet on that? Perhaps you could get some folks from Haiti
to take your bet? Nope, I didn't think so!