homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Iraq war goes badly, will continue to do so.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Iraq war goes badly, will continue to do so.
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:28:10 -0700

The Iraq war goes badly, will continue to do so---because El Estupido hasn't got enough boots on the ground, or eyes in the sky.---not in Baghdad, not in the Sunni Triangle, and not along the Syrian, Iranian or any other Iraqi border---an open invitation to the black hats who greatly outnumber Americans and a pathetic few hundred "coalition" forces Bush assembled for propaganda purposes. If an incompetent "Commander-In-Chief" chooses to lose a war, he loses it---it is that simple

How many foreign invasion troops would it take to keep proud Americans submissive? No army is that big. It was a stupid, arrogant and immoral invasion. Well over a thousand Americans have been killed and who knows how many more bodies and lives ruined because of the arrogance of a few men. This is the third large stupid war we have fought in my lifetime. I fervently hope that future presidents will heed the lessons of Korea, Viet Nam and Iraq.