homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Iraq war goes badly, will continue to do so.

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Iraq war goes badly, will continue to do so.
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:01:57 -0700

Wow, I apoligize for sending two of the basically same responses. The
first one I thought had been deleted from my outbox before sending without
a way to retrieve it, so I wrote the second one. Somehow the first one
reappeared on the list. Oh well, they are not identical, but pretty similar.

Sorry..
Best wishes,
Melody