homestead - RE: [Homestead] circlips and washers- was Rural voters

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] circlips and washers- was Rural voters
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:32:21 -0600

Rob writes:

<<I like those small drawer cabinets for little parts. If I remember to
label
them I can actually find what I need when I need it.
The other alternative is coffee cans... not as good but it does work <g>.
Actually any #10 can will work....>>

My late, great spouse used both small drawer cabinets and coffee cans (and
even labeled most of the coffee cans). Best of all, he used peg board, so
that he could hang the packages from the store right out where any moron
(that would be me) can find them. Of course, no system is perfect, but I've
only had to resort to buying screws, etc. occasionally.

This is not to say that I haven't howled, 'Dammit, Jim, where did you put
the ____________ ' from time to time.

Marie