homestead - RE: [Homestead] Rural voters

  • From: "Fred Enga" <fenga AT astechman.com>
  • To: <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Rural voters
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:58:16 -0800

>>>I think there's been too little research done on beer, and I
>>intend to do
>>>something about it this evening.
>>
>>Meaningful beer research requires diligence and perseverance.
>>It is not a
>>temporary or stopgap endeavor or a reaction to or accommodation of
>>inclement weather. I am aware of how some people shirk their research
>>responsibilities and so I increase my efforts to compensate for their
>>shirkiness. My own research is conducted on a daily basis,
>>regardless of
>>weather, social, political or economic conditions. A man
>>needs to have his
>>priorities straight.

Fred Enga: I have diligently researched this subject for many years, and
until yesterday was deeply convinced that the only undrinkable beer in the
world was Bud......then yesterday I was served a 'specialty' beer from a
micro-brewer in Victoria, BC. It was a "ginseng and ginger pale
ale.........tasted like mud stirred into malt water......Hmm.....more
research required.