homestead - RE: [Homestead] circlips and washers- was Rural voters

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] circlips and washers- was Rural voters
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:29:47 -0500

>>I like those small drawer cabinets for little parts. If I
>>remember to label
>>them I can actually find what I need when I need it.
>>The other alternative is coffee cans... not as good but it
>>does work <g>.
>>Actually any #10 can will work....
>>Rob

I've seen nice organizers made by screwing jarlids to the bottom of over
workbench shelving. Then you just screw your jar full of stuff into the lid.
People that can make things like that (I can) and have the discipline to use
them (I don't) have my admiration. (Just like people who can still park cars
in their garage).

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.