homestead - Re: [Homestead] y2k- 4 years later ...

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] y2k- 4 years later ...
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:40:32 -0800

At 12/1/2004 09:07 AM, Lisa wrote:

My husband told me last night and that my track record isn't very good.
He was referring to y2k, because we were among those who prepared (something we don't admit in public). I hope I'm way off and completely wrong again.

I didn't do anything extensive for y2k, didn't have the money but some people did... What I did acquire were things that were useful even if nothing did happen.

After the fact I found out that many of my rural neighbors were ready too, just in case. A buried freezer with supplies & food will work for a variety of problems.

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA