homestead - RE: [Homestead] 4 years later ...

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] 4 years later ...
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:58:57 -0600

Toni wonders:

<<Have you ever been to the Seed Savers Exchange place ?>>

I have not, but it's something I'd like to do. I'll investigate and put it
on my calendar.

> owner of little gold of any kind -- even in her teeth.

<<At least you still have ... never mind.>>

Yes, I do still have most of my teeth. Alas, I have large, flat teeth (think
bovine) that would probably have handled tofu and vegetables just fine, but
that crack (and one had not one cavity or filling in it). So... I'm
considering a couple of implants. The temporary partial is awful, the space
is too large to bridge successfully. If the implants will work that will be
fine (I just happen to have the spare cash for them right now) but if not I
can live without them. It will probably encourage me to eat more tofu
anyway.

Marie, wondering how long before she's a toothless crone