homestead - RE: [Homestead] Homestead tools

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Homestead tools
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:56:49 -0500

>>The DeWalt guy said, no, you can just
>>leave it in there;
>>the battery will not overcharge and it will always be ready
>>at top charge.

That's good information to have. My chargers weren't on the list, but after
reading about how many were I decided not to take chances and leave my
charger plugged in unattended. It's inconvenient in a way, because a fully
charged battery will bleed down over a week or so.

One of our local building code guys says the biggest cause of house fires
are those blamed transformers that are all over these days. Cordless phones,
computer printers, etc., etc. He is the type of guy who would work for the
code department, though, so he may be exaggerating.

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.