homestead - RE: [Homestead] Homestead tools

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Homestead tools
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:44:33 -0700

Glad ya'll found your chargers there. Gotta be better than finding out the
hard way. Maybe the factory store will have some decent batteries at a
decent price.

Well, I just wasted forty-five minutes and some gas.

The chargers not only must have the designated model numbers but must have been manufactured between certain dates. Mine is newer.

As for better prices, no such luck. We "don't want to undercut our retail outlets."