homestead - RE: [Homestead] Homestead tools

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Homestead tools
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:21:49 -0700

I have had good luck finding good tools cheap
at Amazon.com surprisingly enough. I think they may call that division
toolcrib or somesuch. If shipping doesn't get you, you may save some money
there.

Yes, before making any tool purchase over, say, fifty dollars, always check with Amazon to see what they have. I bought a factory reconditioned belt sander through them and have been happy with it.