homestead - RE: [Homestead] Homestead tools

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Homestead tools
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:49:37 -0700

Granted, when it happens it fries the batteries, too, if they're plugged in
the charger or even sitting next to the charger when the flames start, along
with your workbench, shop, house or whatever. The fire can start without
batteries even being plugged in the charger.

By the way, I had always thought I should remove the battery pack from the charger after the light stopped blinking, which indicates that full charge has been attained. The DeWalt guy said, no, you can just leave it in there; the battery will not overcharge and it will always be ready at top charge.