homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tools and bi--i-i--g rolling toolbox

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tools and bi--i-i--g rolling toolbox
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:25:00 -0800

At 11/19/2004, you wrote:
More than most people want to, or will spend, but for a contractor, payback is quick to have immediate access to all the tools needed for a job.

http://www.jlconline.com/cgi-bin/jlconline.storefront/EN/Product/0211soup

I like it. In my notebooks there are several designs for a workshop in a trailer. Back when I was planning a house truck I was considering just this option. I like my shop and will really miss it.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com