homestead - Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:13:43 -0800

At 11/17/2004, you wrote:
> The only reason he is governor is because of celebrity worship. This country cares more for image than ability. I wouldn't worry about him being prez, he would never make it through a primary. Don

Oh, go ahead and worry ! What about Reagan ? Another movie actor, and no muscles, either ... After the Million Man March on Washington to show solidarity against women, and enough females believing patriarchy is 'natural', a 'body-builder' has more chance of being president than a nerd ...

The right wing religious wacos have control of the primary. Gropenazi would have never passed the primary test in California, he is much too moderate. In fact the whole charade was financed by a car thief turned millionaire who was miffed when a big name stepped into the ring. He had tried to buy himself a senate seat but failed then managed to buy himself a seat in the house. He had hopes of buying a governorship but greopenazi had a better fan base.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com