homestead - Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:07:42 -0800

Most public schooled folks are sheeple, Bubba and his relative wives don't
have a monopoly on it. And, the majority of the liberals weren't out there
voting in that recall. They, probably standing downwind too often from a
CAMP fire, never thought enough folks would buy the b.s. and even bother to
vote for a recall.

I'd say the public school system and Reagan's removal of political truth in
advertising rules has gone far to promoting more and more sheeple at the
polls.

Lynda

"Our schools have been scientifically designed to prevent overeducation
from happening. The average American (should be) content with their
humble role in life, because they're not tempted to think about any
other role." - U.S. Commissioner of Education, William T. Harris, 1889