homestead - Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:54:44 -0700

Would someone please convince me that "borrow and spend" is better than "tax and spend."

The logic is based on the doctrine that I made popular.

Cutting taxes is highly popular. Who wants to be unpopular? Who doesn't want lower taxes? Give the masses what they want. Who wants revolution?

I'm doing this for me and my base. You know who that is. Let the next guy figure out how to pay the bill. What did he ever do for me?

<signed>
Pollyanna

P.S. Let's get behind the Congress and show them how much we support raising that puny 7.4 trillion-dollar debt limit. Personally, I think we need a new word for an amount bigger than trillion. Think big and the world will look at you with awe. Shock and awe.

Love,

Polly