homestead - Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:10:03 -0800

At 11/16/2004, you wrote:
Well, some had some comments to make when I called the king of steriods Schwartzenazi. Well, the proof is in the actions!

You mean Groupenazi right?

I mean, look at all the good he did leading the sheeple around with the car tax b.s.
Oh yeah, saved a whole $7. So, how is he going to make the several billion up since he canceled the car tax and stopped the lawsuits against Enron, et. al. for the billions they fraudulently billed during the phoney energy crisis? For starters he took money from all the cities and counties and, in line with the thinking of his buds in D.C., he took from the libraries.

He cut the registration fee then declared a budget emergency because revenues dropped. Then like a good Republican borrowed to make up the shortfall.

Would someone please convince me that "borrow and spend" is better than "tax and spend."

The only reason he is governor is because of celebrity worship. This country cares more for image than ability. I wouldn't worry about him being prez, he would never make it through a primary.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com