homestead - Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Schwartzenazi
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:10:28 -0800

At 11/17/2004, you wrote:
These are sure some tiny reasons to hate someone so much. But I have an idea what it's all about.

Do not ever think my dislike for the grupenazi has anything to do with like for the indians. I live within 4 miles of 4 of the abominations and dislike them even more. They crowd the roads with huge busses and old ladies in Buicks then refuse to help pay for any road improvements other than a stop light out front, Kids on the reservations set fires and no one is allowed to really investigate. They spread money around to all politicians but do nothing to help people whose wells are dry because of a huge golf course. On and on, Indian gambling is probably one of the worst things the people wished on themselves.

The only reason grupenazi was against the latest attempt was that he wanted a bigger cut.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com