homestead - Re: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:38:23 -0800

"Common law, which is based on custom and interpreted in court cases by
judges, has never been precisely defined or codified. It forms the basis of
the law except when superseded by legislation." British Information
Services

As to #2, that would be Equity Law which consists of a body of historic
rules and principles which are applied by the courts.

You also have to factor in that the writers didn't just take what they were
setting up from the Brits. They took some First Nations concepts, some
Greek and Roman concepts. A regular hodge podge.

Lynda