homestead - Re: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again

  • From: <shepperd AT austincc.edu>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Paul Hillman" <chris_hillman AT msn.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:05:01 -0000

Just for curiosity, I did a Google search and it turned up gobs of sites.
Here's one I thought interesting:
http://www.lawnerds.com/guide/rules.html

There appears to be a fairly large amount of information at this URL.

Jerry S.

Paul Hillman <chris_hillman AT msn.com> said:

> I have heard through hear-say, that some of the Rules of the Common Law
> include:
>
> 1-There is NO "crime" without a "victim".
> 2-The "victim" files the "complaint", not the "state".
> 3-The "state" cannot be the "victim". (The "state" being a non-entity.)
> 4-No "law" can be passed to compell the specific performance of a person.
>
> But, I can't find this in writing anywhere, or any good explanation.
Apparently the writers of the Constitution understood them however. Whatever
happened to this knowledge?

> Paul Hillman

per the wording therein. The Common Law dates back to the Magna Carta from
1150?

> Thus, what are the rules of the common law?
>
> Paul Hillman
Shepperd<mailto:shepperd AT austincc.edu<mailto:shepperd AT austincc.edu>>
> To:
homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org<mailto:homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org<mailto:homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org<mailto:homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>>

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/chris_hillman%40msn.com<http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/chris_hillman AT msn.com>

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead<https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead>