homestead - RE: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again

  • From: "Daniel Van; Kelley" <daniel-kelley AT cox.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:17:46 -0800

I don't keep a low profile. In fact I have extended an open invitation to
the IRS and Franchise Tax Board to come to my home any time they feel like
it. I have set up appointments for them to do just that seven times and
they never show up. They got the Sheriff's Department Intelligence Division
to come out instead to investigate. The Sheriff's Department went back and
told them that a criminal complaint was waiting for them and from the time
they entered the property they would be video recorded and even their
whispers would be audio recorded. They were told that if they refused to
answer questions or misstated the law, they would be placed under citizen
arrest and find themselves being transported before a magistrate immediately
by me. They were told they would be charged in the criminal complaint with
17 felony violations of State law. Hence, they are content to have all the
other easy fish to go after and leave me alone.

I understand what you describe as your way of handling these bums. It is
the way I would also advise the majority of people to go. The problem is
that it is beyond the ability of most people to effect. I don't advise
anyone to follow my example. I know what I am doing from experience and a
wrong move will destroy your life.

Best Regards

Daniel Van; Kelley