homestead - Re: [Homestead] two Americas

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] two Americas
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:13:36 -0800

Well, at least no more of our tax dollars will be spent to put drapes over
statues. Ashcroft resigned! YIPEE!!!! Now if only that fool in the FDA
would resign I might see a little glimmer of hope.

And, since according to Ashcroft "The objective of securing the safety of
Americans from crime and terror has been achieved," then I guess the troops
will be coming home.

Lynda