homestead - Re: [Homestead] two Americas

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] two Americas
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:32:31 -0800

At 11/9/2004 05:44 PM, you wrote:
Most of angst from those who are having a hard time handling the results of the election are based on the Boogie Man created by Kerry and the media than it is from any real or proposed action of the administration. Not all of it, to be sure, but most of it.

I didn't listen much to Kerry & didn't listen to Bush at all with his reelection stuff. I did listen to the President when he talked of national matters and there were quite a few in the last four years.
I did watch what Bush did & tried my best to follow the money.
No real choice this election again, but Bush had his time.... Looks like he gets some more time <shrug>. That's the way our system works.

These are the things the left must endeavor to understand if ever they are to get the rest of the country to consider any validity in their political stance.

The only thing certain is that things change. We had eight years of Regan, eight years of Clinton and are now working on another four years of (this) Bush. Things change.

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com

Let's end the two party system, get your State to support an open primary election. Everybody for an office on the same ballot with the top two vote getting making it to the general election!