homestead - RE: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again

  • From: "Daniel Van; Kelley" <daniel-kelley AT cox.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:00:01 -0800

Arcane law: Secret or hidden law. The fact that the law is old does not
make it any less the law, nor does it make it secret or hidden. e.g. the
Constitution. I would have no problem paying taxes If I owed them. I won't
pay what I don't owe out of fear of the IRS or anyone else. If one chooses
to pay what they don't owe for what ever reason and then complains that it
is unfair or dishonest for everyone else not to do the same is rather simple
minded.

Daniel Van; Kelley