homestead - Re: [Homestead] was power of etc., now Iraq war

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was power of etc., now Iraq war
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:42:55 -0700

Condi and let me tell, having worked at CCs in CA and having done day trips
with prospective students to Stanford along with the PowWows held there,
book smart does not necessarily always equate to someone who makes a whole
bunch of sense. There are few other of her's that I'll have to look up.
And heaven help anyone who might question a word she uses. She's got "down
the nose" down to a fine science with the implication being if you don't
know the word she is using then you are several steps down from a simpleton!

Lynda