homestead - Re: [Homestead] THE POWER OF THE MAJORITY

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] THE POWER OF THE MAJORITY
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:48:42 -0700

At 10/15/2004 06:21 PM, you wrote:

blah blah blah, more unsubstantiated dribble that has nothing to do with
homesteading and the reason we receive this stuff. The Dems had absolute
power off and on for decades, but you don't mention that.....

Every post I read from you has political party mentions in it.... maybe I'm just reading the wrong posts?

Maybe you can help me out? When was the last time the same political party controlled both houses of Congress and the Whitehouse?

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com

Let's end the two party system, get your State to support an open primary election. Everybody for an office on the same ballot with the top two vote getting making it to the general election!