homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Homestead list?

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw AT chilitech.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Homestead list?
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 07:44:41 -0400

At 08:10 PM 10/2/04 -0700, you wrote:
>Woolley wrote :
>> To be honest, I really don't. I live in a suburb of Philadelphia. I
can't remember how I found this list but I've read various posts with some
interest for probably 3 years. I've never until yesterday posted to the
list. It just seems very different from when I first started reading it,
that's all.

>Might be by now the people who were looking for
>information have found what *they* needed most
>and are now too busy with what's on their plates
>to ask for more <g>.

We are all still alive and well (and homesteading). We just got tired of
wading through the non-homestead crap here and found better lists. This
used to be a GREAT list.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA