homestead - Re: [Homestead] Incoherent bush

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Incoherent bush
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:26:00 -0700

At 10/2/2004, you wrote:
I almost missed this until I realized the URL Don copied in
duplicate .... and missing it would have been criminal. I am
delighted also to see that the article has a female author,
particularly when one puns the "bottom line" - hehehehehe !!
OK - guys, fire at will ....

http://www.moderateindependent.com/v2i19chumpcheck.htm<http://www.moderateindependent.com/v2i19chumpcheck.htm>

Sorry about that, just the loose nut behind the wheel.

No, tonight America saw that the emperor clearly has no clothes, and they all realized, as they gazed upon him standing naked before them for ninety painful, tortured minutes, that the naked truth is, the emperor really doesn't have much there.

This was a very good line. The link was sent to my by a female friend that I exchange email with. She can find some really good ones. I hope to meet her on my travels.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com