freetds - Re: [freetds] 0.61rc4 posted and announced

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alf-Ivar Holm <affi AT csc.no>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] 0.61rc4 posted and announced
  • Date: 25 Feb 2003 17:39:07 +0100

Sorry, answering my own message, but I forgot something.

Alf-Ivar Holm <affi AT csc.no> writes:

> I.e. if I run isql with the 0.61 RPM I get this output (The
> environment variables LANG and LC_* are all unset):
>
> +---------------------------------------------------+------------+
> | Prosjekt | Timer i ?r |
> +---------------------------------------------------+------------+
> | VC++ Bærum Kommune | 0 |
> | DNB - måltall2 | 0 |
> +---------------------------------------------------+------------+

This behavior even happens when I use Apache + PHP and locale.conf:
When I start the Apache, I get "Timer i år", but after I while (some
hours, or some days) I get "Timer i ?r". When I restart apache I get
"Timer i år" again. It doesn't break anything important, i.e. the
data is there, but it is still a bit annoying - especially since my
boss keeps yelling: "Now the å-s are gone again!".

BTW, the other RPMs we use are:

kernel-2.4.18-24.8.0
httpd-2.0.40-11
unixODBC-2.2.3-4
php-4.2.2-8.0.7
php-odbc-4.2.2-8.0.7

Is it only me that has got this problem?

Affi