freetds - [freetds] 0.61rc4 posted and announced

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] 0.61rc4 posted and announced
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:18:36 -0500

All,

FreeTDS 0.61rc4 was posted on ibiblio and announced on linuxpr and
freshmeat.net.

This release candidate includes Brian's spid patch from Friday, and my
updates to the user guide. The new UG is available on freetds.org. There
is a link on www.freetds.org to an unnumbered release candidate; that's
symbolic link on the ftp server to the "latest" release candidate (rc4
atm), which will be updated as need be.

Freddy, I didn't post your rpm for rc1, sorry. When you have one ready
for rc4, I'll get that up there ASAP. Same for the .deb, Steve.

I think we're about ready to let 0.61 see the light of day, but I'm in no
particular hurry. Better to have more release candidates than be forced
to create 0.61.1.