freetds - Re: [freetds] 0.61rc4 posted and announced

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] 0.61rc4 posted and announced
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 01:34:46 -0500

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:32:01 -0500, "James K. Lowden"
<jklowden AT schemamania.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:18:36 -0500, "James K. Lowden"
>
> I should mention that I'll post it to newsgroups as soon as I can. My
> ISP is having a little trouble authenticating me to my usual news
> server, since switching to smtp auth today.

Newsgroups notified a few hours ago. If you don't see an announcement in
your favorite venue, please let me know.

I consider rc4 to be in good shape, pending resolution of Eric's problem.
I always find it difficult to keep track of outstanding issues, though, so
if you think you've come across a show stopper that hasn't been addressed,
don't be shy.

It's always good to hear from the less popular realms during a release,
too. If you're running HP/UX, Digital Unix, AIX -- basically, if you're
not running Solaris/Sparc or Linux/i386 -- you'll do us both a favor by
installing rc4.